Last week I posted the first image of the Louis Vuitton Fall 2009 ad campaign featuring Madonna was leaked. Today The Cut has released more images from the campaign, in which a photoshopped Madonna looks eternally youthful as she reclines in a chair, donning colorful Louis Vuitton dresses complete with the now signature bunny ears – similar to the headwear she wore to the Costume Institute Gala earlier this year. The images feature Madonna’s Met Gala look – short dress, thigh high boots, fingerless gloves, bunny ears – in five different variations and colors with a stunning Louis Vuitton handbag to complement each look. Those bunny ears are actually growing on me. As a lover of hats, you might see me sporting them come fall.
- We’ve Moved!
- ENTER THE QUEEN! Evan Rachel Wood on ‘True Blood,’ Queen Sophie-Anne Bisexual Vamp
- FIRST LOOK: Robert Pattinson is Back as Edward Cullen on Set of “Twilight: Eclipse”
- MORNING COFFEE: “TWILIGHT: NEW MOON” First Look at the Frightening Volturi (PHOTOS)
- HAPPY HOUR: How NATASHA RICHARDSON’S Death Convinced LIAM NEESON To Become U.S Citizen
- Housing Works “Last Days of Summer Editor’s Choice” Brings Fashion Flock to Tribeca, Hosted by Allure Fashion Director Michael Carl with Charlotte Ronson and Shoshanna Gruss
- Picasso’s ‘The Naked Woman’ Recovered; Found in Home of Former Member of Saddam Hussein’s Security Force
- Eek! by Eugenia Kim Hits Urban Outfitters: High-End Hats for the Masses
- MORNING COFFEE: DEREK JETER & MINKA KELLY Engaged? Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson: Newest Alleged Michael Jackson Love Child
- Dominick Dunne: 1925-2009, Best Selling Author, Vanity Fair Correspondent, My Favorite Writer