Tape emblazoned with the word ‘fragile’ was strategically wrapped around the part of a framed picture of Madonna posing topless in 1979. The snap was taken of the Material Girl when she modeled prior to her pop days. Now, 30 years later the picture – part of the successful Madonna Nudes exhibition – is going on display in London. Bashful workmen made sure no one got a sneak preview as they transported them to Seven Dials, Covent Garden with FRAGILE tape strategically placed over the photo.
- We’ve Moved!
- ENTER THE QUEEN! Evan Rachel Wood on ‘True Blood,’ Queen Sophie-Anne Bisexual Vamp
- FIRST LOOK: Robert Pattinson is Back as Edward Cullen on Set of “Twilight: Eclipse”
- MORNING COFFEE: “TWILIGHT: NEW MOON” First Look at the Frightening Volturi (PHOTOS)
- HAPPY HOUR: How NATASHA RICHARDSON’S Death Convinced LIAM NEESON To Become U.S Citizen
- Housing Works “Last Days of Summer Editor’s Choice” Brings Fashion Flock to Tribeca, Hosted by Allure Fashion Director Michael Carl with Charlotte Ronson and Shoshanna Gruss
- Picasso’s ‘The Naked Woman’ Recovered; Found in Home of Former Member of Saddam Hussein’s Security Force
- Eek! by Eugenia Kim Hits Urban Outfitters: High-End Hats for the Masses
- MORNING COFFEE: DEREK JETER & MINKA KELLY Engaged? Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson: Newest Alleged Michael Jackson Love Child
- Dominick Dunne: 1925-2009, Best Selling Author, Vanity Fair Correspondent, My Favorite Writer