British actress Emma Watson has blossomed into a lovely lady and is no longer the little girl Hermione starring in the “Harry Potter” films. Watson has become a stylista to watch after being spotted at fashion shows and photographed with Karl Lagerfeld. This week the British actress showed off her fashionable instinct in a chic embellished dress by Rodarte S/S ’09. The 19-year-old, wore the black and blue fashion forward creation, complete with sheer panels and deconstructed design, at a dinner in the honor of the design duo at Harvey Nichols. Sisters Kate and Laura Mulleavy are the dynamic duo behind Rodarte, creating fashionable art and masterpieces each intricately designed and embellished.
- We’ve Moved!
- ENTER THE QUEEN! Evan Rachel Wood on ‘True Blood,’ Queen Sophie-Anne Bisexual Vamp
- FIRST LOOK: Robert Pattinson is Back as Edward Cullen on Set of “Twilight: Eclipse”
- MORNING COFFEE: “TWILIGHT: NEW MOON” First Look at the Frightening Volturi (PHOTOS)
- HAPPY HOUR: How NATASHA RICHARDSON’S Death Convinced LIAM NEESON To Become U.S Citizen
- Housing Works “Last Days of Summer Editor’s Choice” Brings Fashion Flock to Tribeca, Hosted by Allure Fashion Director Michael Carl with Charlotte Ronson and Shoshanna Gruss
- Picasso’s ‘The Naked Woman’ Recovered; Found in Home of Former Member of Saddam Hussein’s Security Force
- Eek! by Eugenia Kim Hits Urban Outfitters: High-End Hats for the Masses
- MORNING COFFEE: DEREK JETER & MINKA KELLY Engaged? Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson: Newest Alleged Michael Jackson Love Child
- Dominick Dunne: 1925-2009, Best Selling Author, Vanity Fair Correspondent, My Favorite Writer