Colorful, bright, exotic – those are just a few of the words used to describe Matthew Williamson and his coveted collection of clothes. The British designer is next in line to produce a lower price collection for H&M. Unlike the previous designers such as Karl Lagerfeld, Victor & Rolf and Stella McCartney this will be the first time in H&M’s designer collaboration history that the mega store will offer the line in ALL of it’s stores. The collection will debut at a select 200 H&M stores worldwide on April 23 and on May 14 a second installment will be on sale in all stores. Recalling the worldwide frenzy caused by the previous collections, and the lightning speed in which the merchandise flew off the racks, they were available to only a select few and caused serious bidding wars on eBay. I thought the concept of H&M was “style for the masses” so I am thrilled that they will make this collection available to everyone and not only the fashionista’s who arrive in line at 2am. The complete gallery of clothes available can be previewed at http://www.vogue.co.uk/celebrity-photos/gallery.aspx/id,608.
- We’ve Moved!
- ENTER THE QUEEN! Evan Rachel Wood on ‘True Blood,’ Queen Sophie-Anne Bisexual Vamp
- FIRST LOOK: Robert Pattinson is Back as Edward Cullen on Set of “Twilight: Eclipse”
- MORNING COFFEE: “TWILIGHT: NEW MOON” First Look at the Frightening Volturi (PHOTOS)
- HAPPY HOUR: How NATASHA RICHARDSON’S Death Convinced LIAM NEESON To Become U.S Citizen
- Housing Works “Last Days of Summer Editor’s Choice” Brings Fashion Flock to Tribeca, Hosted by Allure Fashion Director Michael Carl with Charlotte Ronson and Shoshanna Gruss
- Picasso’s ‘The Naked Woman’ Recovered; Found in Home of Former Member of Saddam Hussein’s Security Force
- Eek! by Eugenia Kim Hits Urban Outfitters: High-End Hats for the Masses
- MORNING COFFEE: DEREK JETER & MINKA KELLY Engaged? Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson: Newest Alleged Michael Jackson Love Child
- Dominick Dunne: 1925-2009, Best Selling Author, Vanity Fair Correspondent, My Favorite Writer